Thanks to the following people and organizations who assisted me with the research for this online project:
- Kathryn Ivany and Tim O’Grady at City of Edmonton Archives
- Vino Vipulanantharajah, archivist at Musée Heritage Museum in St. Albert
- Betty Gaskarth, Legislative Officer| Corporate Strategic Services for the City of St. Albert
- Pat Pettitt from Research Services Committee of the Edmonton Branch of the Alberta Genealogical Society
- Terry O’Riordan, Braden Cannon, and Tom Anderson at the Provincial Archives of Alberta
And thanks to everyone who has commented on posts, on Facebook, on Twitter, and through email. Our conversations have helped move this project – and my thinking – forward. I hope we can continue to discuss these important questions and solve these troubling mysteries.